Unipessoal Ltd is a service provider company in the field of video and photography.
Our client list includes some of the most prestigious Portuguese companies and
institutions such as the Expo Park, Turismo de Portugal, EPAL, GALP, REFER, EDP
Foundation, the Berardo Museum, the Museum of the City of Lisbon and RTP2 (one
of the public television channels).
Creativity, quality and
communication effectiveness is the golden rule of our company that we put at
the service of our customers.
Aware of the budgetary constraints
that we all live at the moment, but also aware of the need for growth, innovation and creativity, we
guarantee quality services in video, editing, graphics, animation and in photography and design. We have a versatile team able to respond with quality
to our customers 'projects' needs.
Institutional & Pub:
- Film, presentation PCTA (Technology Park in Évora), Gravity Agency, 2015
- Film, presentation Tagus Valley (Technology Park in Abrantes), Gravity Agency, 2015
- Film, presentation Inov Linea (company of the Food Industry located in the Tagus Valley), Gravity Agency, 2015
- Film, presentation Polis South-West intervention in Portinho do Forno Beach, Polis Sudoeste 2015
- Commercial for INATEL, 2012
- Commercial for EDP Foudantion, 2012
- Commercial for Câmara Municipal Vila Nova da Barquinha, 2012
- Film on renewable energy for the Portugal Pavilion, World Expo 2010 Xhangai
- Film Presentation Program Arc Riverside - South Bank of the River Tagus, responsibility of Parque Expo, 2009
- Film Presentation PDAU Algiers responsibility of the Parque Expo, 2008.
- Film Presentation CostaPolis, 2008.
- Film Presentation SRU Viseu, 2008.
- Film Presentation GaiaPolis, 2007.
- Film Presentation LeiriaPolis, 2007.
- Film Program Polis "LIVING THE CITIES" in Portugal Pavilion, 2007.
- Film Presentation Project Parque Expo to Algiers, Algéria, 2007.
- Film Presentation SRU project of Vila Nova de Gaia, 2007.
- Film Presentation AMIGaia, society Vila Nova de Gaia, 2007.
- Film Presentation Parque Expo, 2006.
- Film Presentation SRU Baixa/ Chiado, Lisbon. Exhibition at Lisbon City Hall, 2006
- “Julião Sarmento” (fine artist), RTP2 production, 2012
- “Pedro Cabrita Reis” (fine artist), RTP2 production, 2012
- “Eduardo Batarda” (fine artist), RTP2 production, 2011.
- “Vila Nova da Barquinha — Mercado das Artes”, artistic interventions on public space by 11 portuguese artists, Order city council Vila Nova Barquinha 2011/2012.
- “Pedro Cabrita Reis — Da cor das Flores”, artistic intervention on the Bemposta embankment”, order EDP ,2012.
- “Pedro Calapez — Alta Voltagem”, artistic intervention on the Picote embankment”, order EDP, 2012.
- “Geração 25 de Abril — 10 artistas para o Séc. XXI”, 10 documentaries about 10 young portuguese artists, RTP2 production, 2010.
- “Sagres, o cabo do sonho”, a short film for the Sagres Fortress, 2009.
- “Arte Allgarve”, documentary on the fine arts programme in the Allgarve, order Portuguese Tourist Agency 2009.
- “10 Locais de Lisboa”, 10 one-minute films about 10 diferent historic places in Lisbon, order Museu da Cidade de Lisboa, 2009.
- “A Vida Normalmente”, Series of 10 Documentaries on Critical Neighbourhoods, RTP2 production, 2008.
- “K M / Junta Môn”, Documentary, on the Cova da Moura, a cape verdean neighbourhood, RTP 2 / UAL co-production, 2005/2006.
Photographic work published in:
- Expresso (portuguese newspaper)
- Notícias Magazine (portuguese newspaper)
- Grande Reportagem (portuguese newspaper)
- Elle (portuguese)
- Marie Claire (portuguese)
- Máxima (portuguese magazine)
- Activa (portuguese magazine)
- Actuel (frenche magazine)
- LX Metrópole (portuguese magazine)
- Agenda Cultural de Lisboa (portuguese magazine)
- Como um Rio que Corre (Like a river that runs), published by EPAL (Portuguese water company), 2009
- Arte e Artistas em Portugal (Art and artists in Portugal), published by Instituto Camões (Institute for Portuguese language), 2007
- Cidades sem nome – Crónica da Condição Suburbana (No name cities, chronic of human condition), in collaboration with the journalist, Fernada Câncio, published by CCDRLVT (State committee for the development of the region of Lisbon), 2005.
- GNL – Terminal de Gás Natural de Sines (GNL, Natural gas terminal in Sines), published by Galp (Portuguese oil company), 2004.
- Euro-2004, published by Portugal-Euro, 2004
- As Árvores do Parque das Nações (The trees of the Park of Nations), published by Parque Expo, 2003
- Olhem para Mim (Look at me), in collaboration with the journalist, Fernada Câncio, published by D.Quixote, 2002.
- Tráfego – Antologia Crítica da Nova Visualidade Portuguesa (Traffic - Critical Anthology of New Visuality Portuguese), published by Porto 2001 (European Capital of Culture), 2001.
- Sem Margens (Borderless), published by REFER (Portuguese Railways), 2001
- Linha do Oeste (Western Line), published by Assírio & Alvim, 1998.
- Memória da Exposição (Memory Exhibition), published by Expo’98, 1998.
- Ao Volante, pela Cidade (Travelling through town), in collaboration with the architect, Manuel Graça Dias, published by Relógio D’Água., 1997.
- Memória da Intervenção (Memory Intervention), published by Expo’98, 1995.